Pocket Scrapping | March 2015


Hello sweet friends! It has been way too long! I feel like we have been sick around here FOREVER! I am hoping it's over now and we will be all tip top from here on out so we can enjoy the beautiful Spring! I *think* I am finally used to the new computer but some days I still get frustrated. I'm getting there though! 

I thought I would share with you my March pages! I am still completely in love with working on last year in this digital style! It's amazing!! 



 Click for credits

 Click for credits



 Click for Credits

 Click for credits

For this month I ended up doing 2 double page spreads. It just worked better with the photos I had! It has been a bit bitter sweet going through last years photos and seeing my sweet boy this small. He is already so much bigger! Individual pages are linked for full credits. 

No comments

Thanks so much for stopping by! We would love to hear whatever you have to say!